Posted by : Άνθια Κουρσάρη Tuesday, June 11, 2013
1. We determine our caloric needs: to lose weight, the calories you eat should be less than the amount of calories you burn. Everyday, the number of calories you eat should be the same and once a week you may eat more calories than usual to keep your metabolism active.
2. Many frequent meals: eat the calories by dividing them into as many meals is possible per day. We should not eat a couple of times, all the food together.
3. Eat fearlessly lean protein: a lean protein such as chicken breast, tuna in water, salmon, egg whites, turkey etc. will help us burn fat by keeping your metabolism in full swing.
4. Exercise: try working out every day, if you're bored gymnastics, prefer the stairs instead of the elevator and any other opportunity to move without being bored. Do not stay seated all day on the couch.
5. Drink plenty of water: in addition of being good for our health and it helps in weight loss.
6.Fruits and vegetables: Eat a lot of vegetables in every meal. Also, in between meals eat fruits (do not overdo it though because they contain fructose and some of them a lot of calories).
7. Get enough sleep: insomnia creates a stronger sense of hunger, so we consume more calories than we burn. Also it affects our metabolism. It is recommended to sleep eight hours a day and if possible the same hours ie 00:00 - 08:00.
8. Stimulating muscle system: muscle mass helps burn fat and increase metabolism.