Posted by : Unknown Thursday, May 23, 2013
are misleading, so do not be tricked. To lose weight and get a shapely body, needs effort and sacrifice, especially in food. By eating "junk" is not going to help you lose weight. Do not see some people who eat whatever they want and have a slim body, these people have very good body type (DNA) and whatever they eat they burn it easily. Unfortunately we are not in this category. However we should not be despair as we can make a more fit and healthy body in the following ways:
- No to crash diets (you lose pounds will take back directly after the end of the diet)
- No stress (stress is the worst enemy for weight loss)
- Yes to the right - healthy diet (eat several small meals during the day, every 3 hours approximately)
- Exercise at least 30 minutes a day, 5 times a week (pick an activity that you love the most so you won't get bored)
- Drink lots of water!
- Avoid "bad" carbohydrates such as white bread, sugar, pastries and increases the "good" carbohydrates like vegetables and whole grains' products.
- Eat lean protein at every meal.
- Emphasize on breakfast and reduce the calories in the evening
- Fruits and vegetables (be careful with fruits, do not to overdo it since they have fructose, we can eat safely the vegetables)
- When we go for shopping we always read the product labels (choose products which are low in fat)
- We lose our weight gradually and not abruptly